About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bedtime Stories



It is a must for every story to have a good ending ??  What is your view about this ?
 
Most of time, every drama or movie that we have watched would have a good ending...or there will be 2nd part to have a good ending.  And every story can't stay out of romance ?  I think so after I watched the Bed Time Stories.



It is quite a warm and hilarous show..and so much of laughter heard in the cinema.   The show is all about power of imagination, fantasy of story telling that seemingly made into realism.  The whole show is just harmless and so relaxing.  And the familiar children nursery song..Hokey pokey was sang and dance by a group of Skeeter's high school friends, and my little girl enjoys that...hahaha.  I find the most hilarous part was the bee-stung tongue dialogue...!  You shall watch it yourself and you know what I mean !

Throughout the show, there is one part in particular that my heart felt weak, when Bobbi asked " do you think our daddy will come back?" and my daughter Joelle said.."they are like us, don't have papa". My eyes again were smarting with tears. You know why la..??



Well, I find this movie is relaxing and I wish for my 2009 to be in the same manner.   Dreams come true !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa