About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Greatest Blessing


Some one sent me this greatest blessing and thought it would be nice to share with you :

To support mother and father, 
to cherish wife and children, 
and to be engaged in peaceful occupation - 
this is the greatest blessing.

To be generous in giving, 
to be righteous in conduct, 
to help one's relatives, 
and to be blameless in action -
this is the greatest blessing.

To be respectful, 
humble, contented and grateful; 
and to listen to the Dhamma on due occassions - 
this is the greatest blessing.

The Buddha's Discourse on Great Blessings

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa