About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wonderful World

Many years ago, I was doing some direct selling which I was really active and really happy meeting people and share the ideas of the business.  A lot of demonstration to be done, train the people and it was good fun then and met many friends. I was promoted and I chose Wonderful World as my team name.

Perhaps it is all about my perception, I like the thing around me to be as wonderful as possible, even till now, I am still very hopeful to create a wonderful world around me.  I search through youtube and found the following few versions of songs related to Wonderful World.  I like the video by James Morrison, especially the drawing on the video as it reminds me of a friend who has drawn something for me that we had a such a good laugh !

Wonderful World - Hermans Hermits


What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong


What a wonderful world - Celine Dion


Wonderful World - James Morrison

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa