About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, January 9, 2009

You are always in my heart



I have found you by chance
A chance that is so unbelievable
A secret prayer from you
Answered and brought us together

It has been months since we last spoken
My love, as I sit here thinking of you
Which is something I often do
Missing our laughters that is simple yet sweet

It has been lonely without you
Missing something some how
All the time when we are apart
I miss you terribly, but it is still okay

For I carry you in my heart !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa