About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Charity Event - Stopping AIDS - snapshots of support





I feel good after attending the charity event.

No big deal for attending charity event, but somehow I always feel good after doing some charity be it in kind or monetary donation.

I was at this charity event "Stopping Aids - snapshots of support", walked around the gallery featuring 7 Malaysian famous photographer.  Looking at pictures of beautiful young children who can be also a victim, as HIV is a non-discriminatory disease which anyone could contract...sadly !

Bought 2 pcs of photographs and 2 cute little hand crafted key chains from there as part of the charity drive.. the picture above with this chinese character 博爱 is my favourite.  It means humanitarian..very meaningful.  And took a potrait photo with instant print.   All these proceedings go to a charity home for HIV woman and children.  

I didn't spend a lot but the feeling is awesome...especially for charity sake.  So, what is the good thing I did yesterday....I helped someone & I feel good !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa