About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Take a different way



This evening is just another routine of my working day, packed my laptop, heading my way to car park, plug in my ipod..home sweet home.

I will take the normal way to go home as usual but strangely I decided to take alternative way, interestingly to my surprise, this road is clear and I don't have to spend 20 mins struggling my way through a narrow U-turn due to cars that stopped at yellow box.

The decision to take the other way opened up my thoughts, see everyday I take the same way that I find them so stressful but today this "new" way brought me some relief.   Which means in life why do we insist on doing something that we couldn't get ourself out of the box, feeling depressed, and dwell into something of the past, why not try something different, we may find surprises perhaps something compelling to our life ??

I am glad I took this road, I feel better.  I have learnt that it is always the simplest mind that has the clearest vision.  Don't complicate our mind, fearing for something unnecessary !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa