About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gathering during CNY



I havent been back to hometown to celebrate CNY since 2006 and this year, there is no major gathering but a few get together !

I was visiting a friend's house and a few of us met up to gossip...haha all "Pat" ladies !  We were chatting nothing more than updates of where is this friend and their well being.

In the evening, we had another gathering at a "Private" lounge.  Well, unfortunately my kampung is so PAS governed city, there is no entertainment except for a few 24 hours kopitiam with WIFI, the best in town.  The entry to the club is accessible by finger print like those we use to access to our offices.  So canggih right !!

Cosyly set up and not too dark inside, Heineken beer seems to be the favourite of the locals here.  I was the 2nd to arrive, and slowly we have about more than 10 turned up...singing our lung out with some of our old time favourites, updating our life a little here and there.  Seeing some friends who are currently working in KL but never met !  Guess we are too busy with our life and work.  

It was good fun and time flies, I got home around 2.00 am....I don't believe it, Kota Bharu entertainment can keep me up till so "early" in the morning !  

What I feel about friendship is all about being truthful, caring and genuine.  This is what I regard as friend after so many years, though we do not meet as often, but you know who are your true friends.  Through the years of knowing each other, we were once not so close, but come to the end, we are able to sit down and rekindle old times.  

Thanks for being my friends all these years...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa