About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Love is letting go of fear


I found this song when I was walking at night market in Penang, bought this pirated CD...ooops ! I listened to a few other Buddhism songs in Olivia Newton John's Grace and Gratitude album, and this one really captured me. 

We all been through painful memories and only if we are able to step out of it and stand up again, our life will be different.   I have been through, I fell and I stood up, I became wiser, have more wisdom and I hope to be stronger and learn from the experience.    It is impossible to turn back time, I can only create the next chance a better one that I have failed.

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistake" ~ Oscar Wilde.  Make any sense to you ???

I like to dedicate this song to all who is in the same emotional trap, hope you will join me, have the courage and continue to love and live to the fullest.  



The pain is something that you can't igonore
You're always wondering what the hurt is for
Your heart feels something that it can't explain
You yearn for love but you're afraid to change
Remember the wounded bird still sings
Remember the faith has tiny wings

CHORUS
Love is letting go of fear
Love is letting go of doubt
Love is letting go
The chains that tie your spirit down and
Love is letting go of pain
Love is learning how to dance
Inside the light again

You're always haunted by the love you've lost
You're scared that you'll forever pay the cost
You believe this is the bitter end
Better lonely than be hurt again
Remember there is always one more chance
Remember that love's the only dance and

CHORUS

B'chol naf-shah (With all your heat)
B'chol l'vav-chah (With all your soul)
B'chol m'ode-chah (with all your might)

Letting go..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa