About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 12, 2009

A tired day


Got home almost midnight last night after a retimed flight...

Very tired after deprieving from sleep for the past few nights...also partly my own fault of sleeping disorder lately.  

I could feel my eye lids are so heavy and sensation of heat inside my eyes.  I am not young any more, I really have to take care of myself for the sake of a better life for me and my children.

And this evening, after a short rain in town, traffic was bad, car broke down narrowing the lanes, caused traffic congestion......and worst is I was driving with severe headache.

Thank god that I didn't doze off and got home safely...

I am tired...my bed and pillow is what I need ! 

Good night...sweet dream to all :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa