About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, January 2, 2009

How to Develop Happiness in Daily Living



A total stranger that I met at the temple more than a year ago, has given me this book and today we are good friend.  On that particular day, I walked into the temple seeking to relief my self from the indescribable pain and she could see through my eyes how badly I was suffering and I need a support and this book has been really helpful to me.

To me, this book is priceless to me because after reading , I have gain some relief that is so precious and valuable at that time....it has brighten up my days when I was down.  Of course this book is priceless as it is also given out as free publication at Buddhist temple.  Honestly I am not sure where can you get one now, but I finally got a copy for myself.  

This book has short write-up, guides and teachings about different aspect of life.  Be it in marriage life, live without attachment, live life with full compassion and live a life in current moment.  Also, some thoughts by celebrities how and what do they think of Buddhism teaching in their life.  

This book has enlighten my worries and negative thoughts....May you be well and happy :-)

"We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts. 
With our thoughts, we make the world." Buddha Quote

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa