About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well Wishes

It has been a practise that we exchanged sms on the festive seasons and eve of new year ! There is no different this year..it is so sweet to hear from people whom I have met through work, school mates and friends.  

I have listed 2 below in my earlier posts..and I thought I can't be saving them on my phone for the entire year.....keeping them for 364 days...not enough memories...haha !

So I am going to pen down a few here so that I will remember them till next year and many more years to come !  I have a few very nice one especially the chinese ones...too much to type here !

Time flies but not memories; 
friends are like the streetlights along the road; 
they don't make the distance shorter;
but light up the path and 
make the walk worthwhile and memorable.  
May you be guided through the new year
 with the best of health, 
wealth and happiness you and your family deserved.  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

2008 年快已结束了。。。
你是个不过期的好朋友。
送你没有期限的幸福。
这是我和你明年的见面礼。
用不完的快乐,
请收在心里。。。祝:新年快乐!

It will soon be the new year 2009, I wish you a wonderful new year and may all you want in this year be achieved ! Take care and be safe always :-)

让祝福搭上2008的尾班车, 
让快乐与你轻轻拥抱,
让烦恼低头悄悄走掉,
让吉祥对你格外关照, 
让幸福对你微笑, 祝福你笑傲2009年!

I wish you  a fantastic January, Lovable February, Marvelous March, Luckiest April, Enjoyable May, Successful June, Wonderful July, Independent August, Sexy September, Tastiest October, Beautiful November, Happiest December and Have a victorious year..

A new year;
A new start;
A new chapter;
A new beginning;
Forget the BAD
Cherish the GOOD

Wishing you a peaceful and joyful ending of 2008, 
May 2009 bring new hopes, peace, togetherness and joy 
***Happy***New***Year****

The year is almost gone, but it has also made us stronger and wiser.  
There were fears, tears and also reasons for cheers.

Thanks friends, you guys have been great making the last day of the year more meaningful that ever.  Remember, smile always.

Here I like to share with you two old classic : Edel Weiss & Scarborough Fair



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa