About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 26, 2009

新年快乐, 心想事成






恭喜发财,新年快乐 !

This new year is exceptionally different..for the very first time, we had buffet dinner and we are celebrating in a resort.  It is a family reunion cum retreat for all at Tg Jara.   Seems like this new year is all about driving from West Coast to East Coast via innerland, and this morning was another drive on the coastal road.

I have never spent an afternoon by the beach on Chinese New Year's Eve, playing sand castle with children and kite flying on the beach front of South China Sea.  It is so relaxing and I hope this is a good sign as an intro of a less stressful year for all.

Just before the countdown, all of us crowd in one room, waiting for the count down, playing game with the kids, so much laughter filled the air, and I truly hope this is the life I will be blessed with this year.    As the clock hit 00.00 hrs, we hugged each other, wishing everyone the best of what we desire for this year....

Reflecting what we have achieved last year, my sis shared her best accomplishment is saving a couple from a possible failure in marriage..well, for me though I didnt have time to share, but I think my personal achievement is I am stronger and have more courage to lead my life.

I think I have considered myself lucky and blessed with great health.  It has been a safe year for me and the family and I count the blessing.   Though I had been through ups and down tremendously for the past one year, but I do feel the encouragement from the family and friends had kept me strong and I believe the coming year will be a great year for me.

I hope for a smooth year ahead of me, great health and happiness to all.  

Metta kindness to all !  Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa