About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I will be careful with my heart

"Please be careful with my heart".  

Do we really need to remind each other of this ?  Well, I feel not when you are truly in love and the last thing you want is to hurt each other in a sincere relationship !  Again, if this song is not written or sang, we tend to take for granted as no reminder !

I think it makes more sense to me that "I will be careful with my heart" and it is not asking the other person to be careful with my heart.  Peoples tend to be selfish protecting their own heart and feeling, fearing from being hurt if it has to end or situation got out of hand. Especially when the other person is less sensitive towards the relationship.  

I have been through it and I just don't want to get hurt again.  The emotional melodrama has contributed so much stress on me.  Some friends said be careful and sure before you go into it..ok, both seems sure, fallen in love naturally, enjoying very much the companionship but how could you tell if this relationship will end tomorrow ? Sigh...

Sorry to have written such post, maybe is because I truly have given my true feeling and I respected his wish.  Yet I care too much of his heart and feeling that the pain is on me leaving me feeling miserable.

So, I will be careful with my heart..

This is a cute  song but it means a lot......enjoy !

Quit Playing Games With My Heart

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa