About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peace to the World



Since the recent on going killing in Palestine on the Gaza Strips by the Israeli..it has been very sad to see so many innocent women, children and civilians died and wounded. These people died tragically and just imagine their families will have to live with this memory for the entire life generation after generation.  

Will this stop one day ? Is sad right ??  Everyday over the TV and newspaper, we read about how many died due to the air strike.  

I can't stop the war..but I can only pray and hope better living for all.   Metta kindness to all :-)

Below is a song that I like to share and it means a lot to the whole world...from the bottom of my heart, my second wish for the year - Peace to all !

We are the world

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa