About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, January 16, 2009

Top Of The World

I guess all of you have heard of this song before.   
 
I heard it again today and was singing along with it. I recalled during school days, I sang this during a talent performance.   Back then, I sang this song is because it is easy to sing.  

Today when I heard it again, though it is not a new song, I listen to the lyrics carefully, it seems true when you feel loved, the love does put one on top of the world.  And this day is through, I hope tomorrow will be the same for you and me !  Always looking forward to another good day being together !  Do you think so ??

I am always very happy when I sing this song, maybe the melody is nice and lively.  It lifts up my mood and put a smile on my face.  

Suddenly I feel so old caused the song is sang by The Carpenters....haha! 

I hope you feel the same as I do..smile always !


Top of the world - The Carpenters

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa