About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, January 2, 2009

One Wish...Happiness to all beings !


A friend said this to me, "Manddy, a nice wish, I know you are a kind lady now !" 

Maybe a little overated...but I take it as a compliment, thanks ! 

I do have a kind heart, I think I am also soft hearted too and I feel helpless and sad when I am unable to help friends easing them from the trouble and problem and bring back the happiness.

All I wished for this year and many more years is seeing more happy people around.  Everyday, I will visualise friends having great smile on their faces.  Honestly I don't know if it works that way, but sincerely that is all I wished for !
 
I have seen and been through sad days where I couldn't not feel the inner peace inside me, I felt helpless and I can't pick myself up.  I really hate myself when I am down.  I know I deserve a better life, and a lot more smile on my face.  Sigh...don't want to see myself like this anymore !

Typically of me and anyone I think....haha, we feel sad when we hear bad news, or seeing someone feeling down.  Deep down inside me, I really want happiness and being happy just for a few minutes a day can mean something to me.  Aiyah..so easily satisfied !! 

I often asked my self, what is the good thing I have done today ?  By counting the blessing...you will feel good ! At times, I would think are they suffering as I do ? And how can I make them feel better or happier Justify Full?  So that is when I will visualise a nice smile on the face :-)  

Lately I haven't been happy.... thinking a lot and I have agonized over it.  Finally, I overcome my fear by confronting it and I feel a sense of relief.

Though I wish for everyone to be happy, but it is still the mindset of the individual :

"Your attract what you hold in your mind.  Your mind is a magnet"

Once again my wish for everyone be happy always !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa