About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Great Pretender

Friends around me kept saying I am real good pretender !  Guess this is the way I hide my emotions in the past !

Show the brave face like nothing happened, but actually they know well that I am unhappy, sad and grief over many things that seems not working the way it should be.   Friends asked me why do I pretend or hide, let it out and confront them...and I should feel better...but on the other hand,  maybe it is just my nature that I dislike troubling others with my own problem.

Honestly I don't want to pretend, I never want to anyway. I am tired of this and I am sick of showing fake expressions.  Hiding my true feeling and emotions inside my heart can be real pain, hugging the pillow, talk to my pillow angel......ouch ouch !

I sounded so negative in my post...maybe once this is written down, I know I don't have to fake anymore pretending I am fine cos I am really not fine sometimes only la.

Okay...final line for this post, I am ok now..haha so fake again :-)

Lastly a few lovely songs from The Platters to share with you ! 

The Great Pretender


Only You


I m sorry


Smoke gets in your eyes

1 comment:

True love said...

Friends.. i m ok really ! Smile :-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa