About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back To Reality

Festive holiday is coming to an end soon...another 3 days to go !
 
Recent trip back to hometown has been good for me and I feel so relax and much more peaceful ! The children were looked after by my sis's dearest friend, Ping and me and my sisters and parents are able to catch up.

Reality is here now...after 1 week of holiday....I am back to feel it again, the routine.  Since I got back last night, I feel the discomfort inside me, unable to sleep well, torsing here and there.  Spoke to a friend about this, maybe I should move my bed a little.  A little feng shui advice...probably will help ! Thanks for the suggestion !

This year, I feel more positive energy around me and the good vibes and I like to keep them as long as I can.  This little discomfort that I felt last night should not affect my positiveness towards my life.  

While driving back to KL, I have this thought about :

If I could...?
If I have...?

The above will only brings me back to the memory of the past, be it good or bad, thus I think I should not look at the past..and let's move on.   I have a lot of questions bottled up and unable to speak my words, then I thought over, maybe something are meant to keep mum !  There has been event where I wish if I could or I should have...well, by asking this..they are either too late to reverse and already happened.

What has happened is never possible to turn back time...like a friend said to us, he uttered a wrong word during his argument with his wife "the big D" and it is like a toothpaste, once you squeezed out...you can't push it back !

In our life, it is full of IF....and I am no different....hope you like this song !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are only in control of NOW, not the PAST or the FUTURE. However, I do believe we should revisit the past, not to regret, but to extract all the lessons we should learn from it so that we do not make the same mistakes NOW. For example, like the friend who said something he shouldn't have said in the heat of the argument or emotions. The lesson learn then is to learn to manage one's emotions, and learn to diffuse tension so discussion doesn't turn into argument, or make sure he becomes good at apologising and able to put his ego/face down to say "I am sorry".

So I suggest it is good practice to revisit the past, make sure you review all the regrets or the "ifs". Then turn them into lessons learned and how to apply this lessons to your current life. Then you'll be able to accept past mistakes but not get burdened by them and not move on. The worst situation is not acknowledging past mistakes and keep making them and bringing them into present and future relationships.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa