About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Crazy mom

Since I was away in Penang over the weekend, my children's routine had to be planned ahead so that I have someone to drive them for the classes.  So managed to sort things out, thanked to my dad, sis and Sue who had given a relief to my life.

On normal days if I am not traveling, my weekend is usually shopping for perishable at wet market and  grocers from supermarket.  As I got home today, my maid told me, there is no vegetable left in the fridge and dry cleaning needs to be picked up. And I have other errants to be done before the CNY,  getting cookies from my regular supplier and CNY delights from the market.

Just one weekend away, I have so much to catch up.....what a life !! Can it be better ??  And I am due to travel again..this time I can't get anyone to do the same.....what is going to happen to my poor kids ??? 

I told my son about this and he said "Mom, I will be the only boy at home, it will be fine"  Trust him or not.....haha !

Sigh :(  It is a crazy life !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa