About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunrise @ Tg Jara



It is the 2nd morning of our stay at Tanjung Jara and I have missed the first sunrise.
 
Told my sister to wake me up and I simply can't remember when was the last time I watched sunrise.  And since we are on the east coast of Malaysia, I just don't want to miss it :)

Life is short..never know if this would be the last chance to be by the beach to watch sunrise.  

I woke up and refresh my self and walked to the beach immediately, I didn't want to miss the sunrise and I sat on the beach waiting patiently.   While waiting for the sunrise, I enjoy the early morning vibes looking at the wave washed the shore...so peaceful and relaxing.  My eyes were focussed on the horizon, at 0700 hrs the colour of the sky is shaded by the cloud in light orange...I was a little disappointed thought I have missed the sunrise.  

We walked along the beach towards the rock area and about 20 mins later, the sun in red and yellow colour tones rising from the horizon..and finally that is the sunrise that I was waiting for.  

Waking up at this early hour is well worth it..this is an experience in life.

I like this song very much and I hope you will enjoy it as I do - 陪我看日出 ! 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa