About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I just called to say I love you

Hi everyone ! Hope you are doing well !

I have been away for the past few days, and I have so much to update in my blog about my trip, my thoughts and everything.

It has been a long day for me, flight delayed for more than 4 hours and supposed a half day event has stretched to full day !  Very tired but on the way home, I was listening to this song by Stevie Wonder - "I just called to say I love you".  A song that we may have forgotten, but 3 words that we will never forget to say to someone we love.

This song is not new to anyone.  It is such a blissful song !  I remember I used to say this 3 words to someone I truly loved and each time when I say these 3 words..it is always so sweet in side my heart.  I wonder if anyone would complain too much to receive ?

I certainly won't as I always feel when you are loved...especially when certain affirmation is felt with true feeling...it is so sweet.   

Let's enjoy the song...I just called to say I love you !



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa