About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blessing

Good morning everyone !

Woke up early and the radio was playing "Everything is beautiful"...and an inspirational song to kick start the day !  May you have a blessed day !



And I came across this video about fact of life...The Gentle and Forgotten Art of Blessing !  Very soothing and also a reminder to me.  

 To bless, says Pierre, means to wish, unconditionally and from the deepest chamber of your heart, unrestricted good for others and events. To bless is to acknowledge the omnipresent, universal beauty hidden from material eyes; it is to activate that law of attraction which, from the furthest reaches of the universe, will bring into your life exactly what you need to experience and enjoy.

owFullScreen" value="true">

Just feeling a little spiritual than usual....metta loving kindness to all.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa