About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Working Out

I don't have many working out plan except for my regular walk in the compound where I live.

This morning, I did 3 rounds which I normally would do 4 rounds, never calculate the distance but good enough to sweat out, and I enjoy walking the steps at least 75 steps up and 75 down.

Since I started walking, my health condition has improved, everything is ok including cholestrol level and I am happy about it.

Last night, a chinese sin-seh did a pulse reading, she said "you are healthy except for some indigestion problem" and that is why I am getting a few acne on the jaw line! So, I think I need to detox my system a bit more.  Actually I am conscious with what I eat...every morning, I will start with a freshly blended fruit or veg juice !

My buddy told me her cholestrol is on the higher side...and that worries her very much.  I encourage her to do some work out like what I did.....guess what, her excuse for not working out much is something we both shared in common...haha..not going to write here.

When I was in my early 20s, I used to go to the gym with my housemate, he was very keen in getting his 6-packs...and we went to this gym in SS2, and after a few months, we stopped and I actually can't remember why and what happened !

Anyway, I have received many calls from fitness centre like True Fitness and they are given freebies like free trial !  I am still considering if I should go for it..!  What do you think ? Any hidden agenda after I have taken the trial package ??

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa