About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dream

I have weird dream for the past 2 days...and I dreamt of the same person !   Someone that I haven't seen for awhile.  It is kind of scary and funny too.  The figure of one and the face of another !  Unless over the months, one has put on weight and vice versa....haha !

Why do I suddenly dream of him and it has been 2 days straight !?

Actually it is not a sweet dream......I don't want this dream any more....sigh !

Waking up to reality.....
I thought about life 
People that came and touched our life, 
Why do you like this person ? 
What is that we have in common ?  
What is it that kept us close to one another ?
What is that special about you ?


A lot of things in life came when we least expected..... and what will it lead us through is totally unknown....those unforgettable moments that we shared, seems like a connection we had in our past life and we are reconnecting again !


No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa