About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sex and the city


It seems a little delay for me to watch this movie as it was shown last year, but I just bought the DVD.

Tonight, after a long day work, came home played with my 3 darlings, sat down on the couch I watched the movie while enjoying home cook dinner, fried fish and my very home grown sauce "budu".  This is our family favourite right to my little girl who will be turning three in 2 days time.   If you do not know what that is, it is like you must have a bottle of soya sauce and we must have budu !  I could have used my hands if there was ulam then...haha !

I really enjoyed the movie, seeing the 40s and their life, went through different stages, realising what is more important, seeking LOVE even is for our self.    There is no logic, it is just love !  So true !  What can love do to a person ?? Will you smile again after broken hearted ???  After a marriage is betrayed, can you trust the person again ?  It is about 2 persons seeking the love again as both are unsure if it will be the same before !  The ultimate truth of what love is for the two of them !

This is one of the love letter / poem in the movie :

Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence 
can we achieve our purpose to live together - 
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - 
what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. 
Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. 
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours



When I look at Carrie while she was in the most devastated look, I began to think was I like that ?  Do I look that awful then ? And seeing her friends around her supporting her reminds me of how my family and friends who stayed by me when I went through the pain and crying days ! I must admit that someone actually touched my life and brought back that smile on me.  I love you all, my parents, sisters, my 3 darlings and friends !  

Love is an act of endless forgiveness
~ Peter Ustinov

To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides
~ David Viscott

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa