About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My understanding daughter


When I started to blog, I remember I have posted something that I grumble and rant about my life so much !  What to do...I am just a simple woman managing a family..sure bounds to have some complaints..!

I must admit that I was going through very rough time in life, and I was very upset with weekends routine.

Now, it is still the same routine for me, in fact it gets even more crazy due to Joelle is turning 7 this year and she is preparing for her 1st ballet exam.  The dance school has planned out extra classes and as a mom, I have the responsibility to ensure she gets the best out of it.

But the fact is I am actually very tired doing this...but I don't have a choice.  So sometime I will joke with them and told them they have a crazy mom with crazy schedule.  Guess what, this is our conversation :

Joelle : Mom why not we stop everything ? 
Me : huh ?? Are you sure about this Joelle ? 
Joelle : But you are tired !  You will go crazy !
Me : Mama is tired because of the driving around, but it is worth it as you are learning something good for you !

My heart melts...she is so understanding..maybe a little innocent but all natural !

Honestly my kids are doing much lesser than other children !  I feel I just have to provide them as much as I can afford and cope with our lifestyle ! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing her saying that, you're the happiest mom in the world. :)

True love said...

hyperX..yeah ! I was feeling happy then I thought this little girl must be feeling something inside !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa