About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All alone at pasar malam


Yesterday, while driving home, the weather was good and I decided to detour to SS2 pasar malam.  Paid a ripped off parking rate at the open car park just because I was lazy to look around and for my safety sake didn't want to park at dark places and had to walk too far alone.  It is really not worth the visit if I get into risk of being robbed.

It has been awhile since I have gone to Pasar Malam and all alone.  Actually it is quite nice as I don't have to worry about loosing sight of my 3 precious !

I always enjoy pasar malam especially when I have someone to walk along.  I may not be buying anything in particular....probably some fruits, vegetables, locally made Kimchi and some snacks.

Walking at pasar malam can be quite entertaining, listening to children's nursery rhyme and educational programme which are now plentiful !  You and I know....latest movies, new songs on the chart are available at every corner and so many to choose from.   The best is now fake eye lashes are available too in various designs...lol.

One of the CD stalls was playing Love Songs of the 80s...so nice ! Some of the compilations are Athur's Theme (Best that you can d0), All Out Of Love, Just When I Needed You Most, And I Love You So, Can't Fight This Feeling, Do That To Me One More Time, Truly, Up Where We Belong and many more.

Bad of me..but I actually supported pirated thingy...! 

One of the songs...hope you like it :-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa