About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Intoxicated


I was chatting with a friend who told me his relationship with friends he met on the net.

He actually went out with one a few times, and they had intimate relationship !  After a few datings, he dislike her as she got herself so drunk and not even sure of what she was doing !  The last time she asked him out, he insisted that they were not going to drink, but she refused, so they never met since then.  They went separate ways after that !  

I remember once a friend asked me why do I drink ?  Is it out of frustration ?  Actually not at all, no matter how unhappy I was when my life was so messy going through the rough patch then, I have not consumed any alcohol.   

Nowadays I drink socially with friends or client, it is never for the reason being UNHAPPY ! 
I am always in control of myself, I have never embarassed myself or even looked drunk.  I may get a little tipsy or high so to speak, but I just won't do anything beyond what I should !  I usually will enjoy drinking with the right company or someone that I trust is around me !

I beginning to ask myself..why must she get intoxicated that she is completely unaware of what is happening !?  She could have been molested or worst rape ??!!   I thought she is young, I was wrong, she is in her 40s, single and she couldn't let go of her past love with her ex...and she drown herself into drinking..what a silly woman !

I think as a lady we should have some value for ourself !  I feel sorry seeing friends who went through bad relationship, broken hearted and get drunk just to end the day !  When you wake up the next day, you still miss him nevertheless, and are you going to get drunk again ?

Maybe I am more resilient facing my life, been through pain, betrayal, hurtful days, crying days you named it what you see in the movie when a relationship is broken...haha sounded very dramatic.   Not so bad la...just kidding !

The fact is life goes on....you just don't know what lies ahead of you, take one step at a time and here I am still seeking True Love ...the one who appreciates me and accept me unconditionally as I would do the same for him !  

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa