About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breathe Again

I have been listening to this song and never managed to get the song title...all because of pirated cd...lol. Someone downloaded to my pc at home almost 2 years ago, and I got them copied to my ipod.  Tonight I googled again and finally I found it on youtube...Breathe again !

So true in life, we go through ups and downs, at the end of every encounter in life, we breathe again and continue where we left.  Life is never easy to start again when we fall,  we need to have the courage and learn to face the joy and pain again, and it will lead us through again, take one thing at a time...When one door closes, the other one opens....

Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over 
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew 
Never knowing where you're going 
When you face a brand new day 
It used to be that way 
Now I just close my eyes and say 

*I just want to breathe again 
Learn to face the joy and pain 
Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little 
Live a little more 
I just wanna face the day 
Forget about the wars of yesterday 
Maybe if I hope a little Try a little more 
I’ll breathe again*

Starting out again is never easy 
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on 
With a bit of luck It's a brand new start 
That might just work my way 
No need to walk away 
Don’t want to live life's replay 

Repeat *
Things will work out fine 
If you can find the courage to look past the night 
To see the break of dawn

Repeat *



4 comments:

Yasa Bali Tour said...

still believe in love?

True love said...

YasaBali - yes I still believe in love..and to love and be loved is a wonderful thing !

Yasa Bali Tour said...

well...speaking of love is a ''strong'' word lady!! it is like firm believed. but i salut you. warm greeting from Bali.

True love said...

YasaBali...thanks for the encouragement...even if I have failed before..life goes on !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa