About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good morning my dear !

Every morning when I wake up...first thing I will receive is my dearest baby, she walks into the room with her eyes half open, her curly hairs all over covering her face, and she will jump onto my bed, "Mom, good morning" and "Mom, 早安".  

She will join me on the bed, tuck herself into the blanket....hug me and a gentle kiss from her tiny lips!

I recall those days whenever I wake up, I will receive sms greeting wishing me Good morning and have a great day and etc....and I will do the same as sincerely I hope he feels the same !  

Good morning to you and wherever you are....have a pleasant day and smile always and be safe ! 

This is a song by Lionel Richie..Good Morning !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa