About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, February 16, 2009

Benjamin Button



I have just watched Benjamin Button and I must say this is a top class love story.

And this is an excellent movie and it would be nicer if you watch with your loved ones.

It is so touching especially when she turned older and he was getting younger and the most touching scene was when he became a young boy.  

It is a must see for all...and I will get a DVD to keep and I wouldn't mind watching it again.   The script were well written and every part of the show touched my heart.


No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa