About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, February 16, 2009

True Friendship


"in the sweetness of friendship 
let there be laughter,
and sharing of pleasures"
by Kahlil Gibran

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. 
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. 
And we are never, ever the same.
- Anonymous 

A daily thought... 
A silent tear... 
A constant wish that you are near... 
Words are few but thoughts are deep... 
Memories of our frenship i'll always keep!!


Friendship is not about finding similarities, 
it is about respecting differences. 
You are not my friend coz you are like me, 
but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.


Wish all my true friends out there...a great week ahead and may your wishes come true :-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa