About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Always Be My Baby

Tonight I spent so much on the net surfing and trying to get some work done. And listening to this song..both versions ! The feeling is different sang by different artiste.

Not too sure if you agree with me...David Cook's version seems more romantic, and can make one cry listening to it, and Mariah Carey's is more lively and seems more positive in the relationship !

Just my view....but it is a lovely song and the lyric is so meaningful ! I appreciate the work done by great artiste and song writers.




Good night and sweet dream !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa