About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Great


Thursday seems to be a great day for me..and it is always special !

There is something that I have to do and it is on every Thursday !

Woke up early, went for my early morning walk.  Happy with the walk and my neighbour joined me and we talked and walked,  but after the walk, I always feel very invigorated and less tired at the end of the day !

Since I have started this walk last year, I feel really good and keeping my self in good shape. Even though I have lost 2 kg recently, some friends who met me said I am keeping well...hopefully their comments are genuine, you know some peoples can be very "fake" and not sincere.

Even if I put on that 2 kg again, it is still my ideal weight for my size, not too big neither too small, just average.  But my fear is the 2kg is shown on the most unwanted area, like my tummy and hip.  No worries, my diet has been kept at low fat and less oil, and this is how I keep in shape and healthy most importantly !  Haha..my neighbours envy me how I managed to keep slim..

Just feel great and happy !  May you feel the same as I do !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa