About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, February 27, 2009

Won a holiday package

So happy, I have won a holiday package to Shangri-la Rasa Ria Resort, Kota Kinabalu, though is just one night, but also excited !  Winning something is always happy, like lucky draw and etc !

I have been to Sabah a few times, but haven't been to Shangri-la Rasa Ria.
 

I think I deserve a good vacation soon ! I have to start checking on Air Asia for cheap flight since I have a voucher to redeem for free flight !  And now, my colleague is offering to sell his free night stay in Kota Kinabalu, hmmm I think my vacation is coming through very soon !

Now, I got to think who to bring along ? 

KK...here I come !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa