About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Joy Movie

I have received this through email and I find it very motivational and I like to share with you.

Since I have posted so many sad stories below..extra marital affairs, how about let's move forward and be motivated for a better life.

Smile and be happy friends...metta loving kindness to all !

Please enjoy hope you are able to view it.

http://www.thejoymovie.com/

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa