About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Passion


Do you work and live your life with passion ?
 
I do, I always do and it is already ingrained in me...haha ! 

My job is so customer oriented and my role is all about bringing the best to the client.   I work hard to achieve deliverable service.

Probably all these years of working in the service industry, facing client and their demands, and keeping up with "wow" effects for special event year after year,  has groomed me to build up the passion in my job and to do my best for them.

Passion : a deep, strong interest and overwhelming emotions !  

I gave a deep thought about my client and their requirements and if we can cope with their demands. If everyone has the same passion like I do..a friend laughed at me, it is impossible for everyone to be like you !  Not everyone thinks like you !  There is more than just passion in work, but interpersonal skill is also very important in tackling the client.

I have no regret in the work that I have passion and dedication all these years, even though I have worked long hours, deprived from sleep and away from home most of the times.

Do you enjoy your work like I do ?  

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa