About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another great love song

Heavy rain pouring in town, traffic is a real madness !
The thought of driving, is a real night mare 
While waiting for the cocktail to start
Just listening to this song on Youtube is so relaxing !
Downloading a few Andrea Bocelli's songs to my ipod 
Keep me company while driving home !
Something to entertain and keep me happy :-)

Hope you like it too !
Have a pleasant evening !
Rest well...for a good start tomorrow !
It is Thursday again...another good day for me !




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa