About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mood swing

It has been a real busy week for me, seems a lot of things took place this week, but just didnt know what to write.  

Earlier posted stories about extra marital affairs which has ended.  And past few days, been busy attended a very important wedding, it has been awhile since I became a "Chee Mui", a little overaged..haha.  Been deprived from sleep but at least I am doing better than 1 month ago, where I had to depend on sleeping pills and that was really bad.

During the wedding dinner, our DJ friend played the most romantic love songs and hmm..I feel so romantic for awhile and so happy for the newly wedded couple.  Here I like to wish them again, congratulations and happiness always !   During the wedding, there were clients, friends and colleagues, it has been a busy evening but a memorable one.

He played "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias, brought back some memories of someone who used to sing this song for me !  It is a memory not significant...but will stay !  Another song played  was "You are my number 1" also by Enrique Iglesias ! These songs are so "lum lum" if you know what that means !

Hero


You are my number 1


I feel so tired since Friday and this morning, heard over the radio about Valentines Day and how to keep the relationship strong after many years...suddenly my mood swing ! I was feeling unhappy and felt that everything is not my way !

All kinds of thoughts about life resurfaced...what happened few years ago, recently, months ago, and I just dislike it.   And I started to miss someone again !   A lot of why, when and what again ! Sigh.....

Chinese New Year is about to end...and I wish you all the best for the year..may all your wishes come true !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa