About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One thing at a time

Do I love him or hate him ?
Which one is the answer ?  I also don't know !  Guess I don't need an answer for that !

Why so complicated ?  Decided to move on, work on it and continue with my life.

Why do I get so much stress from it ? Emotional roller coaster, feeling like a fool at times and taken for granted !

A friend shared his favourite line...One Thing At A Time !  I should just enjoy it while is sweet and deal with what comes my way later ! 

Yes..that is the way !

Good night and sweet dream to you !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa