About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rekindle your passion....

A good tag line for a kopitiam that I had patronised this morning !

My very first visit to Giant @ Kota Damansara, I am pretty impressed with the family oriented mall, they have almost everything for everyone.  And this Giant is huge and I like the layout, even though I was walking up and down the aisle looking for what I needed on the grocery list.

I was there very early and checked out a few kopitiam and decided to settle at this place called Otak Otak Place.   One of the highlight on the menu is the Otak Otak and I think it is originated from Muar...my wild guess, didn't ask them.

What I enjoyed most during breakfast was this kopitiam style coffee served with a piece of cream cracker.  Those that you usually would break them and dip into the kopi-o.. a unique selling idea I must say and in line with their tag line.

The nasi lemak was ok, sambal was mild and I would prefer to have the fried ikan bilis served together with the ground nuts.  

Overall, the service and food is not too bad and the mall has given me a good impression.   

I will surely go back again !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa