About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relaxing Saturday

I had an easy afternoon.....while waiting for my daughter, I stepped into a cafe, looked through the display....not really sure what to eat for lunch, finally ordered a banana walnut muffin, something that I enjoy...banana ! Next the beverage, again I couldn't decide, and the crew was kind enough to offer a suggestion that goes well with my muffin......Irish Nut Cream.

I found my self a place outdoor, under the sun but very comfortable, watching people passing by..couples, family and teenagers ! 

Not too bad a combination, a little sweet for me, maybe next time I will ask for less sweet !

I am feeling more relaxing now and I am adapting into another phase of my life...I am glad and happy !  I want to keep up with this and I want to make it better in time to come !

I have choosen the following 2 songs from Olivia, I kinda enjoy her songs !

Hope you like it too !




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa