About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am inspired to cook again !


Real or not ?  I asked myself ???

Actually I love to cook and I have been cooking for the family since I was 18 after Form Five.  I meant real serious cooking like roast chicken, cook something out from the recipe book and stuff.

I enjoy cooking for people especially if they appreciate it !!  I don't cook fansy stuff...simple home cook meal for the family is what I enjoy !

Since I have a maid like 7 years ago, I have not really been cooking...a little rusty now but if when I feel like cooking, I will do my best.

Yesterday, I was at the Ikano and celebrity chef Bobby Chinn was promoting his World Cafe Asia Season 2, and since I was there, why not sit in and join the ladies !!  It is quite obvious that his fan are mostly ladies...must be his look, cute and funny !  The organiser was nice enough, allowing the audience to take a pic with him...hehe I have something to remember too !

After the show, I am inspired to cook again !  Haha...see if you are lucky enough to be invited to my house for my long overdue cooking !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been cooking for ages also... rusty already. :)

True love said...

Hi Irene..nice biz you have there ! Maybe when I m ready, I will consult you ! Cooking is still something I enjoy....must keep it up though a little rusty !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa