About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Healing a broken heart

I was listening to the radio and this beautiful song was played on my favorite station, and on the other station, there were listeners sharing how long it takes to heal the broken heart.

Some said they need two years to recover and some said a few months...

Yeah, I agree it takes times to heal...and it will never be fully healed !  There is always some memories left bitter or sweet ! In fact I could remember the bit and pieces of the moment we shared...going to bed and waking up remembering those moments.. Yeah, I even cried when I think of it.....I supposed I shouldn't cry as it has been a great moment in my life to treasure for life ! Haha !

It is hard to forget a relationship completely.  The sadness of separation will slowly fade away..but the thought of the person who touched my life once will stay forever.

Not sure about you....but it stays in me forever !  This song brings back memories of someone I truly missed !




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa