About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sincerity


As I always tell my friend, I don't like to fake and I am always sincere in my approach.
 
I am sincere with my work, my life and including friends.  Friends who have known me for years through work, school days would definite agree that I have always been a true friends, sociable and approachable...maybe I don't keep in touch with all on a regular basis, due to work and commitment, but the sincerity to help and support is there whenever they need me !

I am not sure being sincere will be taken for granted by some friends ?  But when I need support and help, will I find the same sincerity from my friends for me ? !

Once I asked a friend about the relationship situation of A & B......his answer to me is "friend".  Keeping it as friend is simple and make things easy, don't need to think too much into it.  

Is that the answer I want ?? Just one of my crazy thoughts for the day !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa