About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, February 28, 2009

It is never too late for a 2nd Chance


On a quiet Saturday night, no date for movie at the cinema, I decided to watch another great love movie...Nights in Rodanthe

It is amazingly another good movie, especially acted by Richard Gere, I usually won't miss his movie !  

The story is about Adrienne, her husband has hurt her and now seeking to return into her life.  And she met Paul who was the only guest staying in a romantic blue inn by the beach where she was helping her friend to manage the place.  It started with a tender romance..and Paul  found her to be an exceptional woman whereby her husband obviously didn't realise it before and left her for a younger lady.


So this is 2nd chance for both of them, and they met by chance and found a different kind of love. She loves her husband is because of he is father of her children.  But the love that she found in Paul is so uniquely different, this is how she explained to her daughter the kind of love :

"But there is another kind of love, one that gives you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are, one that makes you feel everything is possible, I want you to know that you can have that, i want you to hold out for it and i want you to know you deserve it !"



I like the part when they exchanged love letters, she rejoiced in receiving those love letters.  The romance was intense and "head over heels" sort of !

Unfortunately it is a sad ending, but getting to know each other has saved others to appreciate and understand the person whom they dearly loved.

Somehow watching this movie tells some real life chords of my life......honestly I was crying and rather emotional throughout.   There is this part where she was sobbing....and my children ran out from their room thinking I was actually crying.   Jordan said, mom sounded like you when you cried....lol funny right, but just imagine how sensitive they can be towards my crying !

Probably one day, when  children grow up, they will understand what happened between me and their father, and my life after !  Second chance...will it be better ?? 

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa