About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crazy day

Today is Valentines Day...supposed to be romantic if I have my loved one with me !

Unfortunately, he is no where seen closer to me and probably cupid hasn't done the job right for me yet...lol.

Instead of feeling romantic, I spent four hours in the hospital waiting to see a doctor and the waiting seems forever.  I was feeling tired and by the time all over, it started to rain, and I couldn't get to the car.

At least there is still kind people out there, who loaned me his umbrella.   Got into the car, drove home and found out my son has "played" with my Chanel No. 5 perfume !  The entire limited edition bottle is gone..

What to say...?  I am really mad and upset, he has all his toys, Nintendo DS, PSP and yet he played with my perfume ! I just don't understand....Grrrrrrr

Well...this is just another day !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa