About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Children's talk


Every weekend, my routine is all around my children, I will have either 2 of them with me or 3 altogether.

As usual, the children will chat among themselves while I am busy driving, and the most happy and funny one would be my youngest daughter - Jolene.  She is 3 and learning to speak and most of the time, she copy-cat her siblings.   

They always confused her like asking her if she is a boy ? and expect her to say yes for most of the answers.  Sometimes she got it right..sometimes obviously she made us laugh.

Today, they teased her or I would say bullied her, asking her if she likes ko-ko or cheh-cheh.  For a start, she followed if the question ended with ko-ko or cheh-cheh as the answer.  Next, when she was asked again, hahaha...I have a good laugh, her answer is ko-cheh.

This reminded of what my son told me before almost one and half years ago, he said since they do not have papa, they should call me ma-pa or pa-ma....as I doubled the role of a father and mother !

This laughter is what keeps me young and happy....what a good remedy to stay healthy !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa