About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What am I waiting for ?

I had a chat recently about divorce and he said if you can manage financially, do you want him to pay for the alimony for the children ? Do you still want to be associated with him in future ? No matter what happened, the fact is he has been supporting me and the children ? I shared with him, I hadn't said any thing bad to the children about their father and I don't intend to! In fact, I always tell them "Papa loves all of you, just that mama and papa has differences that we can't live together." And to my children, their father has gone to work in another place.

This is what they think of what is happening at home ! Honestly my son felt something is not right at home, but I have not told them the divorce is in the process !

To me, it is about his responsibility as a father, it is secondary whether I can afford or not ! And the way my lawyer is working on the divorce, I really do not know how much longer it will take. I am here paying everything that he should pay as stated in the divorce petition, but since it is not legalised yet, he is not doing anything. I wonder if there is such thing as back date ?

What am I waiting for ? Is the lawyer going to process it sooner ? Do I want to rush the divorce for the sake of him taking up the financial responsibility ? They are many cases once the divorce is done, they stopped paying.

What will happen then ?

Just feeling down today over work issue plus a lot of thinking over this issue !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa