About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love Quote


I am not a Christian, but I read this from my blog (one of those Love Quote by Google gadget) and I find it very meaningful and I like to post it here !    To all who celebrates this special day, Happy Easter, have a blessed weekend !


"Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, 
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres". 
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

2 comments:

Shey said...

Oh, I love this verse too. Nice photo accompanying it.

Have a happy weekend!

True love said...

Hi Shey - thanks and wish you a good holiday :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa